Pages - Menu

Thursday 15 May 2014

UNI'S OVER ?

SO.. a year of uni gone already ? surely not. Only seems like yesterday when i moved into my halls!  thinking was CCAD the uni for me ?

Anyway, regardless of how quick this year has gone, I'm so overly proud of myself completing first year hopefully without many struggles( well none that major i can think of haha) . Can see a huge improvement from my first project i started here at ccad, and see progression through to this last project.  here's a picture of my last ever uni hand in for this academic year, First year is finally over but I've made some amazing friends and met some inspirational people... needless to say, its pretty sad my bay being all tidy .. that's not something I'm used to!

Boards painted back white and work hung up for assessment.. so here's to first year  and all the exciting new things to come in second year.  

now its time for me to go enjoy my summer in London hopefully gathering loads of exciting research for the new Level 5 project when we return !

oh and I forgot to mention,
i got a first in my material culture essay
WHAT A RELIEF!

No comments:

Post a Comment